- 5% discount for up to 2 members and 10% discount for more than 2 members
- Coverage available for non-allopathic treatments is available up to 25% of the sum insured
- No medical screening for candidates below 50 years of age
- Coverage available for specific day care process and ambulance charge
Most Popular Policies of Star Health Insurance
- Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
Star Health Criticare Plus Policy is a critical illness policy that provides hospitalization benefits along with critical illness cover.
Key features of Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
- Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance plan offers protection to the entire family for a single premium.
Key features of Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
- Coverage for new born baby is available
- Coverage for organ donor expenses is available
- Coverage available for expenses due to domiciliary treatment
- Restore benefit and recharge benefit are available
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy is designed for individuals between 60 to 75 years of age to look after their medical needs.
Key features of Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- in-house claim settlement facility is available
- Coverage for nursing and ICU expenses is available
- Customized e -health records available
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy is designed for people with previous history of heart related ailments.
Key features of Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- Scope to increase sum insured amount at policy renewal
- Coverage for Cardiac Medical Management in Gold Plan
- Coverage available for pre and post hospitalization expenses
Star Health Student Travel Protect Insurance Plan
When it comes to your ambitions and the needs that are to be addressed to achieve greater heights of success, all you need is a strong foundation. Sometimes, students need to travel overseas to hone in their skills and earn more qualifications. After all, it’s education that strengthens the base. However, just the thought of living away from the shelter of family bring along a world of worries. And that’s obvious up to some extent.
Therefore, Star Health has designed Student Travel Protect Insurance Plan. This plan takes proper care of the risks related to living and studying abroad. Let’s learn more about this insurance plan meant especially for students.
- Amazing travel benefits
- Emergency transportation expense coverage
- Assistance all over the world
- Repatriation coverage
- Considerate benefits
Benefits covered by the policy
Expenses for emergencies
Injuries following accidents
Dental treatment expenses incurred due to accidental injuries
Checked-in luggage lost
Transportation expenses to India in case of emergency
Money spent for getting a new passport, if the current thing is missing
Repatriation benefit for mortal remains
About legal claims
- Any kind of physical injury(s) to a third party(s) or harm to their property(s), in case the policyholder happens to be the reason – personal liability
- Cost of the bail contact in case of false arrest/unlawful detention.
Some compassionate benefits
- The policy covers the expenses incurred against travelling for compassionate visit of an immediate family member (1), in case the policyholder is hospitalized.
- The policy pays for tuition fee, in case there in a break in the studies on account of medical issues.
- The policy offers reimbursement benefits on tuition fee during the balanced period on account of the death of the sponsor.
List of Star advantages
- Stress-free and quicker claim settlement
- Association with reliable overseas assistance service provider to offer policy services in a foreign country
- Issuance of health magazine to the policyholder, free of cost
- e-documentation benefits
The table given below will help you understand the amount of benefits you can get:
Note: The premiums in INR are inclusive of taxes