- 5% discount for up to 2 members and 10% discount for more than 2 members
- Coverage available for non-allopathic treatments is available up to 25% of the sum insured
- No medical screening for candidates below 50 years of age
- Coverage available for specific day care process and ambulance charge
Most Popular Policies of Star Health Insurance
- Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
Star Health Criticare Plus Policy is a critical illness policy that provides hospitalization benefits along with critical illness cover.
Key features of Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
- Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance plan offers protection to the entire family for a single premium.
Key features of Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
- Coverage for new born baby is available
- Coverage for organ donor expenses is available
- Coverage available for expenses due to domiciliary treatment
- Restore benefit and recharge benefit are available
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy is designed for individuals between 60 to 75 years of age to look after their medical needs.
Key features of Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- in-house claim settlement facility is available
- Coverage for nursing and ICU expenses is available
- Customized e -health records available
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy is designed for people with previous history of heart related ailments.
Key features of Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- Scope to increase sum insured amount at policy renewal
- Coverage for Cardiac Medical Management in Gold Plan
- Coverage available for pre and post hospitalization expenses
Star Health Travel Insurance Plan
Star travel insurance plan is the standout travel policy in India. You can travel in foreign countries without worries if you avail this plan. The policy surpasses other travel plans available in the market by its bespoke features and affordable costs.
Types of Star Health Travel Insurance Policy:
Star travel insurance plans currently have three variants to cater to the needs of individual travelers, students that are going abroad for studies and corporate executives. At present, you an choose from three types of Star Travel insurance policies depending on your needs.
- Star Travel Protect Insurance Policy
- Star Corporate Travel Protect Insurance Policy
- Star Student Travel Protect Insurance Policy
Eligibility for Star Health Travel Insurance Policy:
The eligibility criteria differs from one type of policy to another. For availing a Star Travel Protect Insurance Policy, you need to be an Indian citizens and more than 6 months old .Star Student Travel Protect Insurance Policy is for those students who plan to study abroad. The student must have an Indian citizenship. Star Corporate Travel Protect Insurance Policy is specially designed for corporate executives over 18 years of age. The executive must be an Indian citizen and make international trips on business purpose.
Typical Coverage on Offer at Star Health Travel Insurance Policy:
- Cost of emergency medical treatments
- Accidental injuries compensation
- Mortal remains repatriation
- Medical emergency Repatriation
- Coverage for missed connection or departure
- Any dental emergency expenses following an accident
- Checked baggage loss
- Coverage for loss of passport and expenses for getting new passport
- Coverage for flight delay
- Coverage for trip cancellation due to family members’ death or physical injury
- Coverage for expenses due to purchase of consumables in the event of checked baggage delay
- Coverage for legal liabilities such as third party property damage or physical injury
Additional Value-Added Service of Star Health Travel Insurance Schemes
- General physician consultation over Telephone
- Electronic storage available for keeping medical records
- Free health magazines for policyholders
- Collaboration with associate companies for providing seamless service abroad
Star Health Travel Insurance Claim Process:
The claim process for travel insurance at Star Health is fairly simple and straight -forward. Here are some easy steps that you have to follow.
- First you have to contact the claim assistance at Star Health by calling the toll-free number.
- You then have to fill out the claim form and send along with supporting documents
- While registering a claim you need to keep some essentials handy such as passport copy with immigration stamp, copy of FIR, original invoice, receipts and bills, e-ticket copy and the likes
- A surveyor will assess your claim as a representative of Start Health and submit a report
- Your claim will be processed based on the surveyor’s report