As health insurance has become inevitability to every individual, so it is needed to purchase a proper health insurance plan from any renowned health insurance company. Star Health Insurance Company has been considered to be the most leading health insurer in India. The company has come into existence in 2006. And when it comes to talk about health, you should not consider it any way. In this write-up we will discuss about the Star health Personal Accident insurance coverage.
Star Health Personal Accident Coverage Overview
Personal Accident Coverage of Star Health is known as Accident Care Insurance. This policy prepares you and your near and dear ones for the most awful situation. This plan provides coverage for death and disability of the insured people due to any accident. If you own this policy, you will be provided lump sum compensation.
Star Health Personal Accident Coverage eligibility
All the employed individuals who are between the ages of 18 to 70 years can avail the personal accident policy of Star Health. Dependent Children from 5 months to 25 years are also eligible to avail this policy coverage.
- ✔You can get the insurance coverage for accidental death, permanent disability, and temporary disablement.
- ✔Under Star Health Personal Accident insurance policy, you can get enhanced weekly compensation up to Rs.15, 000 per week for up to 100 weeks.
- ✔5% cumulative bonus per annum up to a maximum of 50% is included under this plan.
- ✔Get educational grant for dependent children (1 child: Rs.10,000/-, 2 or more children: Rs. 20,000/-)
- ✔Coverage up to 150% of the sum insured as compensation for permanent total disablement.
- ✔Transportation of imported medicines expenses are covered up to 5% of sum insured up to Rs.20, 000.
- ✔You can get the expenses coverage of purchasing blood from blood banks which are approved by Government and hospital available at 5% of sum insured up to Rs.10, 000.
- ✔Travel Expenses for one relative also comes under this accident care policy.
- ✔The policy comes with lifelong renewability option.
If you pay some additional premium, you can avail some additional benefits. Like,
- ✔Under this policy, hospital cash benefit option is available with worth Rs.1000 for each day during hospitalization excluding date of admission and discharge.
- ✔You can extend your medical expenses. This option can be covered up to 10% of the sum insured.
- ✔After released from the hospital, if you hire any attendant at home, this cost will be covered up to RS.500/- for each completed day for a maximum of 15 days.
- ✔If you own Star Health Personal Accident Coverage, you can avail direct in-house claims settlement option. No Third Party Administrator is involved during claim settlement process.
- ✔Faster and hassle-free claim settlement procedure is available under this policy.
- ✔The most crucial feature is cashless hospitalization.
- ✔24X7 instant assistance helpline is available.
- ✔The company also offers electronic storage for maintaining the personal health record.
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy