- 5% discount for up to 2 members and 10% discount for more than 2 members
- Coverage available for non-allopathic treatments is available up to 25% of the sum insured
- No medical screening for candidates below 50 years of age
- Coverage available for specific day care process and ambulance charge
Most Popular Policies of Star Health Insurance
- Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
Star Health Criticare Plus Policy is a critical illness policy that provides hospitalization benefits along with critical illness cover.
Key features of Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
- Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance plan offers protection to the entire family for a single premium.
Key features of Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
- Coverage for new born baby is available
- Coverage for organ donor expenses is available
- Coverage available for expenses due to domiciliary treatment
- Restore benefit and recharge benefit are available
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy is designed for individuals between 60 to 75 years of age to look after their medical needs.
Key features of Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- in-house claim settlement facility is available
- Coverage for nursing and ICU expenses is available
- Customized e -health records available
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy is designed for people with previous history of heart related ailments.
Key features of Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- Scope to increase sum insured amount at policy renewal
- Coverage for Cardiac Medical Management in Gold Plan
- Coverage available for pre and post hospitalization expenses
Star Health Personal Accident Insurance
Personal accident insurance coverage of Star Health
As health insurance has become inevitability to every individual, so it is needed to purchase a proper health insurance plan from any renowned health insurance company. Star Health Insurance Company has been considered to be the most leading health insurer in India. The company has come into existence in 2006. And when it comes to talk about health, you should not consider it any way. In this write-up we will discuss about the Star health personal accident insurance coverage.
Star Health Personal Accident Coverage
Personal accident coverage of Star Health is known as Accident Care Insurance. This policy prepares you and your near and dear ones for the most awful situation. This plan provides coverage for death and disability of the insured people due to any accident. If you own this policy, you will be provided a lump sum compensations.
Star Health Personal Accident Coverage eligibility
All the employed individuals who are between the ages of 18 to 70 years can avail the personal accident policy of Star Health. Dependent Children from 5 months to 25 years are also eligible to avail this policy coverage.
Benefits of Star Health Personal Accident Coverage
- You can get the insurance coverage for accidental death, permanent disability, and temporary disablement.
- Under Star Health Personal Accident insurance policy, you can get enhanced weekly compensation up to Rs.15, 000 per week for up to 100 weeks.
- 5% cumulative bonus per annum up to a maximum of 50% is included under this plan.
- Get educational grant for dependent children (1 child: Rs.10,000/-, 2 or more children: Rs. 20,000/-)
- Coverage up to 150% of the sum insured as compensation for permanent total disablement.
- Transportation of imported medicines expenses are covered up to 5% of sum insured up to Rs.20, 000.
- You can get the expenses coverage of purchasing blood from blood banks which are approved by Government and hospital available at 5% of sum insured up to Rs.10, 000.
- Travel Expenses for one relative also comes under this accident care policy.
- The policy comes with lifelong renewability option.
Star Health Personal Accident coverage add-on benefits
If you pay some additional premium, you can avail some additional benefits. Like,
- Under this policy, hospital cash benefit option is available with worth Rs.1000 for each day during hospitalization excluding date of admission and discharge.
- You can extend your medical expenses. This option can be covered up to 10% of the sum insured.
- After released from the hospital, if you hire any attendant at home, this cost will be covered up to RS.500/- for each completed day for a maximum of 15 days.
Highlights of Star Health Personal Accident Coverage
- If you own Star Health Personal Accident Coverage, you can avail direct in-house claims settlement option. No Third Party Administrator is involved during claim settlement process.
- Faster and hassle-free claim settlement procedure is available under this policy.
- The most crucial feature is cashless hospitalization.
- 24X7 instant assistance helpline is available.
The company also offers electronic storage for maintaining the personal health record.