- 5% discount for up to 2 members and 10% discount for more than 2 members
- Coverage available for non-allopathic treatments is available up to 25% of the sum insured
- No medical screening for candidates below 50 years of age
- Coverage available for specific day care process and ambulance charge
Most Popular Policies of Star Health Insurance
- Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
Star Health Criticare Plus Policy is a critical illness policy that provides hospitalization benefits along with critical illness cover.
Key features of Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
- Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance plan offers protection to the entire family for a single premium.
Key features of Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
- Coverage for new born baby is available
- Coverage for organ donor expenses is available
- Coverage available for expenses due to domiciliary treatment
- Restore benefit and recharge benefit are available
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy is designed for individuals between 60 to 75 years of age to look after their medical needs.
Key features of Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- in-house claim settlement facility is available
- Coverage for nursing and ICU expenses is available
- Customized e -health records available
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy is designed for people with previous history of heart related ailments.
Key features of Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- Scope to increase sum insured amount at policy renewal
- Coverage for Cardiac Medical Management in Gold Plan
- Coverage available for pre and post hospitalization expenses
Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Plan
When you cross 60, you may think that there is hardly any health insurance policy available. If so, you do not need to be worried because Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance plan is there for you. It is a comprehensive health insurance policy for senior citizen that covers medical costs incurred by a person due to any illness, injury or accidents. You can have a look below to know about the Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance policy.
Eligibility of Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance
- Any individual between the age group of 60 to 75 years can obtain this insurance policy.
- This insurance policy Sum Insured is per individual member covered.
Benefits of Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance policy
- If you own the Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance policy of Star Health, you can get the coverage for in patient hospitalization expenses for a minimum of 24 hrs. The coverage include room rent, nursing and boarding charges, Consultants, Specialist Fees, Cost of Medicines and Drugs, Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner etc.
- Post-hospitalization amount paid as lump-sum up to a certain limit.
- Offers ambulance charges for emergency transportation to the hospital up to specified limits.
- Provides medical consultations expenses for out-patient in a Network Hospital.
- Specific day-care procedures are also covered under this plan.
- For specified illness, sub-limit is applicable.
Special features of Star Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance policy
- Two additional Sum Insured options – Rs.7.5 lakh and Rs.10 lakh is introduced by Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance policy.
- If you buy this policy online, you can get 5% discount on premium.
- Out-patient consultation is available in network hospitals.
- Cataract limits is revised.
Highlights of Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance policy
- No pre-insurance medical test is required under this insurance policy.
- Provides coverage for pre-existing diseases after 12 months of continuous coverage.
- Offers higher Sum Insured up to Rs.10 Lakhs.
- Coverage for Medical Consultations expenses for Out Patient in Network Hospitals.
- Guaranteed lifetime renewals.
- This insurance policy is eligible to reduce the tax amount under income tax.
- A co-payment of 50% is valid for pre-existing illness claims and 30% for other claims.
Star Health Insurance Company always believes in using the resources to focus on providing excellence in service. Keeping in mind the comfort and suitability of its nation-wide clients and customers, the company has launched this unique Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance policy. Therefore, it is an ideal decision for you, if you are looking for this policy for your parents or grandparents.