- 5% discount for up to 2 members and 10% discount for more than 2 members
- Coverage available for non-allopathic treatments is available up to 25% of the sum insured
- No medical screening for candidates below 50 years of age
- Coverage available for specific day care process and ambulance charge
Most Popular Policies of Star Health Insurance
- Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
Star Health Criticare Plus Policy is a critical illness policy that provides hospitalization benefits along with critical illness cover.
Key features of Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
- Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance plan offers protection to the entire family for a single premium.
Key features of Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
- Coverage for new born baby is available
- Coverage for organ donor expenses is available
- Coverage available for expenses due to domiciliary treatment
- Restore benefit and recharge benefit are available
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy is designed for individuals between 60 to 75 years of age to look after their medical needs.
Key features of Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- in-house claim settlement facility is available
- Coverage for nursing and ICU expenses is available
- Customized e -health records available
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy is designed for people with previous history of heart related ailments.
Key features of Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- Scope to increase sum insured amount at policy renewal
- Coverage for Cardiac Medical Management in Gold Plan
- Coverage available for pre and post hospitalization expenses
Star Health Net Plus Insurance Policy Coverage
From the very beginning, we are aware of the fact that health is wealth. With this belief, we should not compromise with health and health can never be a second option, be it for yourself or for your near and dear ones. And if you are looking for the best health insurance plan, then why don’t you go for Star Health insurance plan as it provides ample of benefits?
Star Health Net Plus insurance policy
The most attractive insurance plan of Star Health is Net Plus. A special policy, introduced by the company, provides coverage for the HIV positive individuals. Most of the health insurers exclude this HIV positive coverage from their policy terms and conditions, but Star Health Net plus is designed to conduit this gap. This Star Health Net Plus insurance coverage is specially prepared so that the care and the benefits reach to those who need it most.
Eligibility of this Star Net Plus
This policy has no age limit. All ages of individuals can apply for this policy. The policy can be issued to a group of persons who are already infected with the disease.
Benefits of Star Health Net Plus
Ample of benefits will be provided under this Star Health Net Plus policy. Such as
- It is an insurance policy that has been designed specifically for HIV-positive individuals.
- Pre-medical tests expenses are covered under this Star Health Net plus policy.
- Due to the social stigma, this plan ensures the secrecy and privacy to the insured persons.
- A Lump sum amount is paid if the stage of AIDS experienced by the person is the first incidence and symptoms appear after 90 days of the commencement of the policy.
- There is no need to submit bills or receipts.
- At the critical stage of AIDS, this policy lends financial support for the better health care of the persons.
- It offers the option of extending medical coverage for hospitalization.
- Tax Benefit under the section 80 D of Income Tax Act is included under this Star Net Plus policy.
Claim process of Star Health Net Plus Policy
- People who are already HIV infected, a pre-acceptance health test is required. CD4 count test and other relevant health tests are required to make the policy claim.
- If the CD4 count is a smaller amount than the medically prescribed levels for the first time and continues for the next 60 days, then the person will be declared to suffering from AIDS. And can be able to make a claim.
- All pre-existing medical conditions are not covered under this policy.
- Expenses incurred in HIV treatment.
- Spectacles, contact lens, naturopathy treatment, Dental procedures are not covered, if you own this Star Health Net Plus Policy.
Star Health Net Plus in a nutshell
With Star Net Plus Health policy, people with HIV or AIDS can now live long, healthy and happy life. It is the first health insurers in India provide an affordable coverage for the HIV positive patients. So why are you waiting for? Grab the special offers of Star Health Net Plus.