- 5% discount for up to 2 members and 10% discount for more than 2 members
- Coverage available for non-allopathic treatments is available up to 25% of the sum insured
- No medical screening for candidates below 50 years of age
- Coverage available for specific day care process and ambulance charge
Most Popular Policies of Star Health Insurance
- Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
Star Health Criticare Plus Policy is a critical illness policy that provides hospitalization benefits along with critical illness cover.
Key features of Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
- Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance plan offers protection to the entire family for a single premium.
Key features of Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
- Coverage for new born baby is available
- Coverage for organ donor expenses is available
- Coverage available for expenses due to domiciliary treatment
- Restore benefit and recharge benefit are available
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy is designed for individuals between 60 to 75 years of age to look after their medical needs.
Key features of Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- in-house claim settlement facility is available
- Coverage for nursing and ICU expenses is available
- Customized e -health records available
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy is designed for people with previous history of heart related ailments.
Key features of Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- Scope to increase sum insured amount at policy renewal
- Coverage for Cardiac Medical Management in Gold Plan
- Coverage available for pre and post hospitalization expenses
Star Health Gain Insurance Policy
Star Health Gain Insurance Policy is a premium health plan for securing yourself or your family from various means of illness, diseases and sickness. The policy offers a quick and hassle free claim settlement process along with the benefits of cashless hospitalization. Star Health Gain Insurance Policy comes with one year policy term and the advantage of lifelong renewal period.
Special Features of Star Health Gain Insurance Policy
- This particular Star Health plan covers both Inpatient and Outpatient expenses.
- The policy lets you choose premium to be paid and the Sum Insured required.
- The Star Health Gain Insurance Policy Premium options follow: Rs.15, 000/-; Rs.20, 000/-; Rs.25, 000/-; and Rs.30, 000/- (Along with extra GST charges).
- Sum Insured options (for inpatient hospitalization) follow: Rs.1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5 Lakhs.
- Sum Insured type options offered both on individual and floater basis.
Star Health Gain Insurance Policy Benefits
The health policy by Star Health comes with some benefits and advantages which follow,
- Covers the hospitalization expenses such as room, nursing, boarding expenses up to 1% of Sum Insured per day.
- There’ll be a balanced deduction in hospitalization expenses in case the room rent limit is exceeded.
- Covers the fees of Medical Practitioner, Surgeon, Consultants Anesthetist, Specialist, and the Cost of Drugs and Medicines.
- Ambulance charges covered up to Rs.750/- per hospitalization and Rs.1500/- per policy term.
- Pre-Hospitalization expenses are covered up to 30 days before being admitted to the hospital.
- Covers the expenses of post-hospitalization up to 60 days on or after the date of discharge.
- Covers all day-care procedures expenses.
- Co-payment of 20% of each and every claim amount for new and renewal policies for insured persons whose age at the time of policy buying is above 60 years.
- A waiting period of 48 months for pre existing diseases.
- Waiting period of 24 months for specified diseases/illnesses.
- 30 days of basic waiting period which is not applicable for accidents.
Star Health Gain Insurance Policy Eligibility
- Anyone aged between 91 days to 65 years is eligible for this policy.
- Family stands for Self, Spouse, Dependent children up to the age of 25 years.
Apart from all these benefits and advantages mentioned above, Star Health Gain Insurance Policy offers some more benefits like the absence of Third Party Administrator and direct in-house claim settlement process. Above all, the company’s staggering reputation can be evaluated from its as many as 8400+ network hospitals all over India.