- 5% discount for up to 2 members and 10% discount for more than 2 members
- Coverage available for non-allopathic treatments is available up to 25% of the sum insured
- No medical screening for candidates below 50 years of age
- Coverage available for specific day care process and ambulance charge
Most Popular Policies of Star Health Insurance
- Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
Star Health Criticare Plus Policy is a critical illness policy that provides hospitalization benefits along with critical illness cover.
Key features of Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
- Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance plan offers protection to the entire family for a single premium.
Key features of Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
- Coverage for new born baby is available
- Coverage for organ donor expenses is available
- Coverage available for expenses due to domiciliary treatment
- Restore benefit and recharge benefit are available
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy is designed for individuals between 60 to 75 years of age to look after their medical needs.
Key features of Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- in-house claim settlement facility is available
- Coverage for nursing and ICU expenses is available
- Customized e -health records available
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy is designed for people with previous history of heart related ailments.
Key features of Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- Scope to increase sum insured amount at policy renewal
- Coverage for Cardiac Medical Management in Gold Plan
- Coverage available for pre and post hospitalization expenses
Star Family Health Optima Insurance Policy
Star Family Health Optima Insurance Policy considers as a single policy at a wider coverage for the entire family. This health insurance policy is a complete protection for you and your whole family. As we all know that due to the sedentary lifestyles, we all are more prone to illness. And sometimes it becomes impossible to cover up the hospital bills due to the increasing medical cost. In such case, health insurance plays a key role; it helps to tackle up the mounting medical bills. That is why Star Health has launched this comprehensive and affordable Family Health Optima Insurance Policy to cover up your entire family.
Eligibility of Star Family Health Optima Insurance Policy
- People, who are between the age group of 18 to 65 years, can take this insurance policy.
- Only Indian people can buy this policy.
- People who are above 65 years, only renewal option is available for them.
- All the children from the age of 16th day can be covered under this policy.
Star Family Health Optima Insurance Plan benefits
During hospitalization of insured person, room, boarding and nursing expenses Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees, Oxygen, Operation Theatre, Diagnostics, Cost of pacemaker and many more are covered under this policy.
Ambulance charges cover
Policyholders can get ambulance charges for emergency transportation to hospital. Insured can also avail air ambulance charges up to 10% of the basic sum insured during the entire policy period.
Pre and Post Hospitalization Coverage
Pre-hospitalization costs are covered up to 60 days earlier to admission in the hospital. And post-hospitalization costs incurred up to 90 days after the discharge from the hospital.
Under this Star Family Health Optima Insurance Plan, you can avail treatment at your residence for a period beyond three days. However, there are certain terms and conditions associated to this plan.
Cost of Health Checkup
This health insurance plan offers health check-up expenses up to 1% of Sum Insured for a maximum of Rs.5, 000 every three years for those with Sum Insured of Rs.3 lakh and over.
Some special advantages provided by Star Family Health Optima Insurance Plan
Policy Organ Donor Expenses
If you are the receiver, then the expenses for organ transplantation will be paid up to 10% of the sum insured or Rs.1 lakh, whichever is less.
Coverage for New Born Baby
According to this plan, a new born after the age of 16 days can avail this policy coverage. It offers newborn coverage up to 10 % of sum insured for a maximum of Rs.50, 000.
Automatic Restoration of Sum Insured
The plan is considered as a special feature of insurance. For sum insured Three lakhs and above, there is 100% automatic restoration of the sum insured if the original is fatigued.
Domestic Medical Evacuation
According to this policy, the company will refund the expenses incurred towards transportation of the patient from the treating hospital to another hospital.
Second Medical Opinion
The policyholder can get a second medical opinion from a doctor in the company’s network of Medical Practitioners.
When Sum Insured is exceeded, it offers additional cover up to a certain limits.