- 5% discount for up to 2 members and 10% discount for more than 2 members
- Coverage available for non-allopathic treatments is available up to 25% of the sum insured
- No medical screening for candidates below 50 years of age
- Coverage available for specific day care process and ambulance charge
Most Popular Policies of Star Health Insurance
- Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
Star Health Criticare Plus Policy is a critical illness policy that provides hospitalization benefits along with critical illness cover.
Key features of Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
- Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance plan offers protection to the entire family for a single premium.
Key features of Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
- Coverage for new born baby is available
- Coverage for organ donor expenses is available
- Coverage available for expenses due to domiciliary treatment
- Restore benefit and recharge benefit are available
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy is designed for individuals between 60 to 75 years of age to look after their medical needs.
Key features of Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- in-house claim settlement facility is available
- Coverage for nursing and ICU expenses is available
- Customized e -health records available
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy is designed for people with previous history of heart related ailments.
Key features of Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- Scope to increase sum insured amount at policy renewal
- Coverage for Cardiac Medical Management in Gold Plan
- Coverage available for pre and post hospitalization expenses
Star Health Family Delite Insurance Policy
Nobody can avoid the necessity of Health Insurance due to the rising medical costs. And if you belong to a beautiful family, then definitely you think to buy a proper health insurance policy for your family. That is why Star Health brings to you Family Delite Insurance Policy. This plan provides insurance coverage for the entire family including the insured, spouse of insured and dependent children. This Star Health Family Delite Insurance Policy covers hospitalization expenses of a family on floater cover basis. So if you are looking for any family health plan with optimum benefits at optimal price, you should go for this Star Health Family Delite Insurance Policy.
Star Health Family Delite Insurance Policy eligibility
- The persons between the ages of 5 months to 65 years are eligible for this policy.
- Only policy renewals can be made after 65 years.
- This Star Family Delite Insurance policy is on floater basis. It covers self, spouse and dependent children.
Coverage provided by Star Health Family Delite Insurance Policy
- Provides coverage for in patient hospitalization costs for a minimum of 24 hrs. These hospitalizations costs include surgeon, anesthetist, medical practitioner, room rent, nursing and boarding charges, consultants’ fees, specialist fees, cost of medicines and drugs.
- Coverage for pre-hospitalization expenses up to 30 days prior to the admission in the hospital.
- Post-hospitalization coverage is also included under this Star Health Family Delite Insurance policy.
- Offers ambulance charges for emergency transportation to the hospital.
- Provides coverage for specified day-care procedures.
- Specified Diseases are also covered up to a certain limit.
Exclusion of Family Delite Insurance Policy
Take a look below to know about the exclusions of this policy.
- Pre-existing diseases are not covered; it has a waiting period of 48 months.
- ICU charges are restricted.
- Non-allopathic treatments are not covered.
- Enhanced External Counter Pulsation therapy and Rotational Field Quantum Magnetic Resonance Therapy are also excluded from this Star Health Family Delite Insurance Policy.
Star Family Delite Highlights
- You can avail floater basis Sum Insured.
- Pre and post hospitalization coverage.
- An affordable health insurance for your entire family.
- Lifelong renewal option is available under this policy.
- Policyholders can get a large amount of tax rebate under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Pre-acceptance medical tests cost is borne by the company.
At the end, it can be said that Star Health Family Delite Insurance Policy is a must have plan for a person who has a family and is the only employed. This policy is a unique one as it provides coverage for a baby of 5 months and also offers coverage for specific disease.