Star Health Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy plays its significant part in a country like India where over 30 million people are diabetic. Therefore, people suffering from diabetes are in need of immediate medical assistance. However, in our nation, because of the sky-high cost of medical assistance, health care for the individuals linked to the diabetes mainly remains unattainable. Well, that's the chief reason why Star Health has come up with Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy.
- √Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy covers the costs incurred from hospitalization due to any complications of Diabetes. Both Type - I & Type - II, as well as other complications of diabetes are covered.
- √This Star Health policy can be availed on both Individual and Floater basis.
- √Two plans are available for Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy - Plan A and Plan B.
- √Pre-acceptance medical screening is obligatory for Plan - A. There's also no waiting period for this plan.
- √No pre-acceptance medical screening is required for Plan - B. There's a waiting period of 15 months for this plan.
- √Out Patient costs for Diagnostic tests, Medical consultations, medicine and drugs are payable.
- √Offers financial compensation for Accidental Death of an insured person.
- √Covers donor expenses for the surgery of kidney transplantation.
- √Covers the expenses of Dialysis for Rs.1000/- per sitting up to 24 months.
- √Covers the cost of artificial limbs for amputation up to specified limits.
- √Offers automatic restoration of entire Sum Insured.
- √400+ day care procedures are covered.
The special features and benefits of Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy come in the following sections.
Star Health Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy Benefits under Section 1
It covers various hospitalization expenses such as Nursing, Room, and Boarding Charges, Anaesthetist, Surgeons fees, Drugs and medicines etc. arising out of diabetes complications.
Star Health Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy Benefits under Section 2
It covers various hospitalization expenses for other than complications arising out of diabetes.
Star Health Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy Benefits under Section 3 Covers expenses incurred from out-patient Medical Consultation, Costs for Diagnostic tests up to a specified limit.
Star Health Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy Benefits under Section 4 It offers compensation against Accidental Death of the chosen insured person. It provides 100% of the Sum Insured compensation in case of Accidental Death.
Any individual between the age of18years and 65 years who is already having Diabetes Mellitus can avail Star Health Diabetes Safe Insurance.
Lastly, it can be concluded that the Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy by Star Health is a compact package for anyone suffering from diabetes for it covers a broad range of expenses arising out of complications related to diabetes and out of diabetes as well.
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy