- 5% discount for up to 2 members and 10% discount for more than 2 members
- Coverage available for non-allopathic treatments is available up to 25% of the sum insured
- No medical screening for candidates below 50 years of age
- Coverage available for specific day care process and ambulance charge
Most Popular Policies of Star Health Insurance
- Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
Star Health Criticare Plus Policy is a critical illness policy that provides hospitalization benefits along with critical illness cover.
Key features of Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
- Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance plan offers protection to the entire family for a single premium.
Key features of Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
- Coverage for new born baby is available
- Coverage for organ donor expenses is available
- Coverage available for expenses due to domiciliary treatment
- Restore benefit and recharge benefit are available
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy is designed for individuals between 60 to 75 years of age to look after their medical needs.
Key features of Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- in-house claim settlement facility is available
- Coverage for nursing and ICU expenses is available
- Customized e -health records available
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy is designed for people with previous history of heart related ailments.
Key features of Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- Scope to increase sum insured amount at policy renewal
- Coverage for Cardiac Medical Management in Gold Plan
- Coverage available for pre and post hospitalization expenses
Star Health Comprehensive Insurance Policy
Star Health Comprehensive Insurance Policy is a whole package for the total protection of yourself or your family from any health related issues. With the network of over 8400 hospitals all over India, Star Health plays a significant role in terms of offering the best they can with their innovative health plans. The Star Health Comprehensive Insurance Policy is designed for both individuals and family.
Salient Features of Star Health Comprehensive Insurance
Some special features of Star Health Comprehensive Insurance Policy includes,
- No cap on room rent and treatment costs.
- Provides air ambulance assistance.
- Pays for the cost of health check-up for every 3 claim free years.
- Covers both the expenses of maternity and new born baby.
- Automatic restoration of entire Sum Insured by 100% (Applicable for Section 1 only).
- Dental / Ophthalmic coverage on OPD basis.
- Offers the benefits of Hospital Cash.
- Star Health Comprehensive Insurance Policy covers 400+ day care procedures.
- Provides personal accident coverage in case of Death and Permanent total disablement at no additional cost.
- 100% Increase in Sum Insured upon a claim free renewal.
Star Health Comprehensive Insurance Benefits
The benefits of Star Health Comprehensive Benefits are divided into some sections and they follow,
Benefits under Section 1
- Covers the in patient hospitalization expenses such as room rent , boarding and nursing charges, Surgeon, Medical Practitioner, Anesthetist, Consultants, Specialist fees, Medicines and Drugs costs of an insured person for a minimum period of 24hrs.
- The benefits of air ambulance is provided up to 10% of the Sum Insured, throughout one policy period and is applicable on Sum Insured of Rs.7.5 Lakhs and above only.
- Covers the pre hospitalization expenses up to 30 days before the patient is admitted to the hospital.
- Covers the post hospitalization expenses up to 60 days after the patient is discharge from the hospital
- Covers out-patient consultation expenses as per specified limits.
- Offers Coverage for Domiciliary treatment for a period above three days.
Benefits under Section 2
- The expenses for delivery are covered including Pre and Post natal expenses as per specified limits.
- Star Health Comprehensive Insurance Policy offers automatic coverage for the New Born.
- Covers vaccination expenses for the New Born up to Rs.1000/-.
Benefits under Section 3
- Whether a claim is made or not, Star Health Comprehensive Insurance Policy offers Dental / Ophthalmic treatments as an out-patient once in every three years.
Benefits under Section 4
- Hospital Cash: The benefits of Hospital cash is offered on the completion of each day under hospitalization.
Benefits under Section 5
- Health Check-Up: The cost of Health Check-Up is covered once after every three claim-free years.
Benefits under Section 6
- Bariatric Surgery: The expenses incurred from Bariatric Surgery is covered up to a maximum limit of Rs.2,50,000/- payable during the policy term.
Benefits under Section 7
- Covers Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disablement up to the Sum Insured equal to the sum insured availed for the Health Insurance plan.
Star Health Comprehensive Insurance Eligibility
- Anyone between the age group of between 18 years and 65 years is eligible to take Star Health Comprehensive Insurance. Dependent children are covered from 3 months up to the age of 25years. The policy imposes no upper age limit in terms of continuous renewals.
- This health policy is specifically designed both on Individual basis and Family Floater basis.
On the basis of the summation above, Star Health Comprehensive Insurance Policy can be proven beneficial for anyone who wants to safeguard oneself or his/her family from any unpredictable health issues.