- 5% discount for up to 2 members and 10% discount for more than 2 members
- Coverage available for non-allopathic treatments is available up to 25% of the sum insured
- No medical screening for candidates below 50 years of age
- Coverage available for specific day care process and ambulance charge
Most Popular Policies of Star Health Insurance
- Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
Star Health Criticare Plus Policy is a critical illness policy that provides hospitalization benefits along with critical illness cover.
Key features of Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
- Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance plan offers protection to the entire family for a single premium.
Key features of Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
- Coverage for new born baby is available
- Coverage for organ donor expenses is available
- Coverage available for expenses due to domiciliary treatment
- Restore benefit and recharge benefit are available
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy is designed for individuals between 60 to 75 years of age to look after their medical needs.
Key features of Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- in-house claim settlement facility is available
- Coverage for nursing and ICU expenses is available
- Customized e -health records available
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy is designed for people with previous history of heart related ailments.
Key features of Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- Scope to increase sum insured amount at policy renewal
- Coverage for Cardiac Medical Management in Gold Plan
- Coverage available for pre and post hospitalization expenses
Star Health Accident Care Insurance Policy
Star Health Accident Care Insurance is specifically designed to protect an insured person from various forms of unpredictable accidents. Since no one can foretell any accident, this particular Star Health Policy has its relevance in our lives. Star Health Accident Care Insurance Policy covers various aspects resulting from Accidental death, Permanent and Temporary Disablement.
Highlights of Star Health Accident Care Insurance
- This policy covers Accidental death, Permanent and Temporary Disablement.
- Compensates against Permanent Total Disablement is 150% of the Sum Insured.
- Extended weekly compensation up to Rs.15000/- per week (maximum 100 weeks).
- Dependent children are given Educational Grant.
- 5% Cumulative bonus per annum with of maximum 50%.
Salient Features of Star Health Accident Care Insurance
- The benefits of Hospital Cash are offered as in optional benefits.
- Offers Home Convalescence as a part of optional benefits.
- Extension on medical expenses.
- A discount of 10% is offered on total premium if family is covered.
Star Health Accident Care Insurance Benefits
- Table A – Accidental Death Covered.
- Table B – Accidental Death and Permanent Disablement Covered
- Table C – Accidental Death, Permanent and Temporary Total Disablement Covered with Weekly Compensation.
Star Health Accident Care Insurance Additional Built-In Benefits
- Educational Grant is provided upto a maximum of Rs.10, 000/- per child and is applicable up to 2 children in case of Death/Permanent Total Disability of the person insured.
- Provides Ambulance Charges / Transportation Expenses of Mortal Remains up to the Company’s liability limit which is Rs.5, 000/-.
- Pays for the Travel Expenses for One Relative as in 1% of Total Sum Insured upto Rs.50,000/-
- Expenses upto 5% of the Sum Insured that is subject to a maximum of Rs. 10,000/- is covered for the Purchase of Blood from Hospital or Government approved blood bank.
- Expense upto 5% of total Sum Insured that is subject to a maximum of Rs.20, 000/- is paid for the transportation of imported medicines.
Star Health Accident Care Optional Benefits
Star Health Accident Care Insurance Policy also offers some optional benefits for which one will have to pay some extra amount in addition to the premium.
- Hospital Cash benefits of Rs.1000/- on completion of each day at hospital excluding the date of admission and date of discharge if such hospitalization occurs within 30 days from the date of accident.
- Home convalescence benefits are offered as in Rs.500/- for each completed day. It is subject to a maximum of 15 days per occurrence and 60 days per policy term.
Star Health Accident Care Insurance Eligibility
- Any individual between age of 18 and 70 years at the time of policy buying is eligible to take this insurance policy.
- The dependent children can be covered from 5 months.
- The policy benefits are applicable for each person individually covered under family.
Since man can’t escape his fate and accidents can just happen anytime anywhere, Star Health Accident Care Insurance Policy plays its main part in such situations. Apart from the special features and benefits of the Star Health policy discussed above, it also offers other remarkable benefits such as 24X7 Toll Free Helpline Services, direct in-house faster & hassle-free claim settlement process etc.