- 5% discount for up to 2 members and 10% discount for more than 2 members
- Coverage available for non-allopathic treatments is available up to 25% of the sum insured
- No medical screening for candidates below 50 years of age
- Coverage available for specific day care process and ambulance charge
Most Popular Policies of Star Health Insurance
- Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
Star Health Criticare Plus Policy is a critical illness policy that provides hospitalization benefits along with critical illness cover.
Key features of Star Health Criticare Plus Policy
- Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance plan offers protection to the entire family for a single premium.
Key features of Star Health Family Health Optima Insurance
- Coverage for new born baby is available
- Coverage for organ donor expenses is available
- Coverage available for expenses due to domiciliary treatment
- Restore benefit and recharge benefit are available
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy is designed for individuals between 60 to 75 years of age to look after their medical needs.
Key features of Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- in-house claim settlement facility is available
- Coverage for nursing and ICU expenses is available
- Customized e -health records available
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy is designed for people with previous history of heart related ailments.
Key features of Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- Lifelong renewal option
- Scope to increase sum insured amount at policy renewal
- Coverage for Cardiac Medical Management in Gold Plan
- Coverage available for pre and post hospitalization expenses
Star Health Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
Star Health Cardiac Care Insurance Policy is a unique and disease specified plan. Analyzing the necessity of health insurance, Star Health has introduced this innovative cardiac care plan which provides coverage for the patients who suffer heart related diseases. Although the premiums of this policy may seem high but it will be beneficial for you in the long run.
Eligibility of Star Health Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- Any person between the ages of 10 to 65 years eligible for this plan.
- Any individuals who have undergone Bypass surgery and Angioplasty for the first time can apply 6 months post-surgery until 3 years post-surgery.
- The Sum Insured is given as per the individual.
Benefits of Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
There are two types of plans: Silver and Gold Plan. But the below mentioned benefits are applicable for both plans.
Benefits under section 1
Covers expenses in patient hospitalization, which include room rent, nursing and boarding charges, Specialist Fees, Oxygen, Operation Theatre, Diagnostics, imaging modalities, Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner and many more.
- 405 Day-care treatments are covered under this Star Health Cardiac Care Insurance Policy.
- Ambulance charges for emergency transportation.
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses up to specific limits.
Benefits under Section 2
- According to this Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy, after 90 days of waiting period, it provides coverage to in patient for all cardiac associated diseases.
Benefits under Section 3
- Under this section, you will get the coverage for out-patient expenses. The company will pay the amount of network hospitals/diagnostic centers expenses for out-patients.
Benefits under Section 4
- Policyholder will get hospitalization coverage incurred due to any accidental injury. Apart from this, if during the period of insurance, the insured person suffers any bodily injury from any accident caused by external or violent and if such accident causes death of the insured, then the company will pay the Sum Insured as compensation mentioned in the policy schedule.
Key Highlights of Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- The Sum Insured amount can be enlarged at the time of policy renewal.
- Pre-existing illness is covered after 48 months of continuous coverage without any break with any Indian Non-Life Insurer.
- Provides coverage for regular health care and specific disease.
- Hospital cash allowance benefits.
- Treatment costs and room rent costs has no limit.
- A pre-acceptance health test is not required.
- Tax rebate under section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Policyholder can migrate to another insurer towards renewal.
- Lifelong renewal option is available.
- 15 days free look period from the date of policy receipt is available for evaluating the terms and conditions of plan.
Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy is a wonderful health insurance product by Star health. It covers all kind of cardiac ailments at an affordable price which is very rare with most other insurance plans. It also provides all the benefits that a basic health insurance scheme offers.